Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Central Asia Lite

Photographed while driving through a waterfall on the way out of the Pamirs. This is the perfect analogy for how I see my most recent project.
I've got to get back to Central Asia. I feel like I missed so much that was right before my eyes. I don't think I've got enough visual evidence about what life in the Countries in Between is really like.

Here are a few pictures that I've been thinking about. I haven't printed anything yet.

Vivian in her suite. Namangan, Uzbekistan.

Young worker at the silk factory, Ferghana Valley, Uzbekistan.

Tajikistan Landscape.

Interior Landscape, Khujand, Tajikistan

Butcher Shop, Khujand, Tajikistan

Hotel of suspect activities, Tajikistan

Conference Attendee, Kazan, Tartarstan, Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment